Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gym, family, eats

Hey hey!

So the gym was a success! 25 minutes on elliptical, whoop whoop! Dinner was an even better success, wasn't healthy which is no good but oh so delicious! Wings over Greenville has some very good wings! Yummmm!

The crazy lil beasts I have needed some football time when I came home, hubby and I threw the ball and BAM jammed finger....ouchiee.. Good thing it's not on my writing hand! But oh well!

Got a question for any of you out there?!? Has anyone tried the birthday cake Oreos? I got them at the grocery store this past weekend and I'd have to say as an Oreo lover, they weren't as good as I was expecting... Little disappointing. But to each his/ her own.


Anyway off to get these pups calm! Ha! Night!
My gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment