Friday, February 8, 2013

Cleaning

So doctor confirmed it, i have pink eye..ew. I didn't go back to work today, didn't want to spread this bad boy. So it's just me and the pups this afternoon, they are napping at the moment. It won't last long, ha. Here in a bit i'll probably do the dishes and clean a little bit before the hubbs gets home! He'll like that ;-).


Well on my way home i picked up a couple of things from the grocery store and made an awesome lunch! It was delicious! That right there is a bowl of yummy! It's a packet of Starkist low sodium chunk light tuna, 2 cups of fresh romaine lettuce, 1/4 cup of croutons, 2 tbs parmesan cheese and 1 oz of light creamy caesar dressing! I must say me and tuna these days are seeing eye to eye! I can't get enough of it. I also added an amazing honeycrisp apple (my favorite)!

Now i had a very healthy lunch and then my ever present sweet tooth took over and i had milk and cookies. oh well, they were delicious. I may still go to the gym today, so i'll work extra hard to burn them off.

well the dogs are up and its time to take them out. Hope you all have a great rest of friday!

Food for thought:
~What's your least favorite house chore?

mine by far is cleaning the floor. Wood floors NEVER look clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment