Friday, February 8, 2013

Windy Mornings

Good Morning!
So these two crazy critters are what I came home to last night! They were wound tighttttt...and jumping on mommy is the best solution, always!

 Crazy bulldogs!


The weather here this morning is disgusting, the wind woke me up multiple times last night. I thought something was going to come through the window!

I might have woken up with a case of pink eye, boooo :(..
calling the doctor to see if it is! i know one thing, it's no joke hurting right now and wants to close. so yea, no bueno!

On a brighter note, my breakfast this morning was Oh So Delicious! It was two Eggo nutri-grain blueberry waffles and a container of Oikos vanilla greek yogurt! Oh my, it was my first time making it and it tasted awesome! Will definately be making that again! It was quick, easy and yummy, my kindof breakfast!

Well today is friday and the scale said i gained a little this week, but i'm pretty sure that's because my sweet tooth attacked multiple times this week and i couldnt resist the skittles. ah! But i plan on doing better this week, going to the gym tonight if i'm up to it, if not, it will be tomorrow that i go!

Well hopefully the doctor will have good news for me when i call!

Food for thought:
~What's your favorite quick and easy breakfast to make?

Mine is probably what i ate this morning, definately my new favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment