Thursday, February 7, 2013

Chilly, Chilly, Chilly

Good Morning!

 This morning was a bit chilly so its a glasses and comfy sweater day at work! To me cold weather equals no motivation at all. But friday is almost here and im very ready for the weekend!  Speaking of friday, tomorrow is my weekly weigh in. FYI, i've been on weight watchers for about 4 months or so. My journey is not a huge one, it was to lose about 20 pounds and just get healthy and fit. I've been struggling with this weight thing since about january of '11 and have finally gotten it under control. I was never crazy big in high school, but after i quit soccer because of my knee issue, my metabolism kinda just went down hill. I kept eating like i would while i was really active and my body didnt like it. But now i'm on the road to becoming a more healthier me!

As you see, since it was cold a good cup of coffee was needed this morning! And in my awesome bulldog cup was even better! 

So on a different subject, i have been thinking about Father-Daughter songs for my wedding next year and i really can't think of any. Any insight would be really grateful! Sometimes all this wedding planning gets me really really stressed! But having a very receptive fiance is a plus!

Well it's on to work and get started! Hopefully this rain will hold off until im like sleeping! Have a great Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment