Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sweet tooth

Good afternoon!!

So today at work has be quite boring, booo.. not much going on, which is both good and bad!

Lunch today was a Starkist Tuna kit and Nature Valley Crunchy bar! Oh so delicious and i scarfed it down within minutes of making it! And now apparently my sweet tooth has come to say hello! OH DEAR! And these bad boys are the kicker for me, gotta love Twix!  :)

Whelp, today after work I'm buying my book Blackberry Winter by Sarah Jio for the Peanut Butter Fingers monthly Book Club! Very Excited!  The book is a mystery type read, haven't read one of those in a while so we will seee! I'm thinking its gonna be good!

Whose all excited for Valentines Day this year?
... I'll have to say I'm pretty stoked about my Stargazer Lillies that i get every year! Such a sweet boy! :)

Well that's all i got for now! Back to the (slow) grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment