Monday, February 11, 2013

Crazy Mondays

So today i regret not being at work on friday. Talk about monday pile up on Chelsea. It's kind of a "Holy Hell" monday morning. If you can guess the movie that quote is from you are pretty awesome and we should be friends! :)  Breakfast this morning didn't consist of much, i grazed all day yesterday, so i felt a little bloated and BLAH this morning! It's a good thing i had this cute face to wake up to this morning. I plan on going to the gym this afternoon, try and save this week as far as losing some weight goes. The other day i had on a shirt i wore a year ago and Oh my i can't believe how disgusting i looked. I'm really glad as to where i'm at now with this weight loss journey, but i have a ways to go. I need to be more motivated to go to the gym and start toning all this jiggle i got happening. Hopefully once it starts warming up, i'll be more motivated in the morning, as for now it will be afternoon gym sessions and i'm going to start incorporating weights into it. I always get a little self conscience at the gym, i feel like i look stupid, but i guess everyone is there working on their own thing. I want to do more of the Peanut Butter Fingers workouts, but i guess i'll feel dumb. Which i shouldn't, i'm trying to better myself and that's all that matters!

Oh! Great news! so apparently i won this bridal package prize through davids bridal! Me and up to 6 of my friends get a pampering session this weekend and i get a bridal package and a gift card and my Girls get a smaller package! I'm pretty stoked!  whoop whoop!

Food for thought:

~What's your favorite gym equipment to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment