Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Dog Show

Good Morning!

Valentine's day is almost here! :) yay! Anybody have any big plans for thursday?!?! I think the Hubbs is gonna suprise me! Should be fun.

Well i didn't make it to the gym last night. Ugh! But i did get Matt's valentine's day present! I'm prepared this year! haha. I plan on going to the gym tonight, I NEED TO. I've gotten into this bad habit of just not going. It's no good.

Breakfast this morning was a bowl of Special K Oats and Honey with almondmilk. Yummy!  My snack for this morning consists of these too goodies right here!

So did anybody watch the first night of the WestMinster Dog Show. This girl did! All those babies are so cute! I fell asleep before the Non-sporting group, which is the group the bulldogs are in so i'll have to go back and watch it! The closing night is tonight! Whoop whoop! 

Food for thought:

~What's a Valentine's gift you have gotten that probably shouldn't have been given?

No comments:

Post a Comment